Silicone in kitchenware
Silicone as a low-taint, non-toxic material, can be used where contact with food is required. Silicone is becoming an important product in the cookware industry, particularly bakeware and kitchen utensils.
Silicone is used as an insulator in heat-resistant potholders and similar items; however, it is more conductive of heat than similar less dense fiber-based products. Silicone oven mitts are able to withstand temperatures up to 260 °C (500 °F), allowing reaching into boiling water.
Silicone products can be used in kitchenware.
eg: Moulds for chocolate, ice, cookies, muffins and various other food.
Non-stick bakeware and reusable mats used on baking sheets.
Other products, such as steamers, egg boilers or poachers, cookware lids, pot holder, trivets, and kitchen mats.
- Silicone Menstrual Cup For Women Period 2021-08-25 144
- Silicone Grip press silicone finger sucker rehabilitation squeeze silicone grip ring toys 2021-08-11 156
- New silicone ring glitter women's silicone ring pear lescent pearl ring 2021-07-19 150
- Hot Selling Silicone Microwave Popcorn Maker with handles 2021-07-03 141
- Silicone Push Pop 2021 Amazon hot sell anxiety stress relieve 2021-06-29 121
- Push Pop toy bubble finger spinner toy pop it flip spinning fidget toys Relieve Toy 2021-06-16 120
- New Trend! Silicone Water Pouch 2021-04-29 127
- The Cute Phone Holder Stand 2021-04-29 116