Silicone in kitchenware
Silicone as a low-taint, non-toxic material, can be used where contact with food is required. Silicone is becoming an important product in the cookware industry, particularly bakeware and kitchen utensils.
Silicone is used as an insulator in heat-resistant potholders and similar items; however, it is more conductive of heat than similar less dense fiber-based products. Silicone oven mitts are able to withstand temperatures up to 260 °C (500 °F), allowing reaching into boiling water.
Silicone products can be used in kitchenware.
eg: Moulds for chocolate, ice, cookies, muffins and various other food.
Non-stick bakeware and reusable mats used on baking sheets.
Other products, such as steamers, egg boilers or poachers, cookware lids, pot holder, trivets, and kitchen mats.
- Silicone Utensil Set 2023-09-25 3
- Silicone Strainer 2023-09-23 3
- Silicone Pot Handle Cover 2023-09-22 4
- Silicone Garlic Stripper Garlic Peeling 2023-09-21 5
- Garlic Peeler Silicone Tube Roller 2023-09-20 8
- Silicone Gloves for Cooking 2023-09-19 4
- Pot Holders And Oven Mitts 2023-09-18 5
- BBQ Grill Gloves 2023-09-15 7
- Dish Drying Mats for Kitchen 2023-09-14 4
- Silicone Drying Mat 2023-09-14 6
- Silicone Dish Drying Mat 2023-09-13 5
- Kitchen Drain Tray 2023-08-29 10
- Silicone Dish Drainer Tray 2023-08-31 13
- Snuffle Mats for Dogs 2023-08-17 24
- Silicone Collapsible Pet Bowl 2023-08-15 28
- Collapsible Silicone Pet Bowl 2023-08-10 27
- Silicone Pet Food Mat 2023-08-07 27
- Food Grade Silicone Baby Plate 2023-08-04 30
- Food Grade Silicone Baby Plate 2023-08-01 33
- Baby Silicone Bowl and Spoon 2023-07-27 47