What Can Silicone Do?
- As a low-taint, non-toxic material, silicone can be used where contact with food is required. Silicone is becoming an important product in the cookware industry, particularly bakeware and kitchen utensils.
- Silicone is used as an insulator in heat-resistant potholders and similar items; however, it is more conductive of heat than similar less dense fiber-based products. Silicone oven mitts are able to withstand temperatures up to 260 °C (500 °F), allowing reaching into boiling water.
- Molds for chocolate, ice, cookies, muffins and various other foods.
- Non-stick bakeware and reusable mats used on baking sheets.
- Other products such as steamers, egg boilers or poachers, cookware lids, pot holders, trivets, and kitchen mats.
- Silicone Utensil Set 2023-09-25 3
- Silicone Strainer 2023-09-23 3
- Silicone Pot Handle Cover 2023-09-22 4
- Silicone Garlic Stripper Garlic Peeling 2023-09-21 5
- Garlic Peeler Silicone Tube Roller 2023-09-20 8
- Silicone Gloves for Cooking 2023-09-19 4
- Pot Holders And Oven Mitts 2023-09-18 5
- BBQ Grill Gloves 2023-09-15 7
- Dish Drying Mats for Kitchen 2023-09-14 4
- Silicone Drying Mat 2023-09-14 6
- Silicone Dish Drying Mat 2023-09-13 5
- Kitchen Drain Tray 2023-08-29 10
- Silicone Dish Drainer Tray 2023-08-31 13
- Snuffle Mats for Dogs 2023-08-17 24
- Silicone Collapsible Pet Bowl 2023-08-15 28
- Collapsible Silicone Pet Bowl 2023-08-10 27
- Silicone Pet Food Mat 2023-08-07 27
- Food Grade Silicone Baby Plate 2023-08-04 30
- Food Grade Silicone Baby Plate 2023-08-01 33
- Baby Silicone Bowl and Spoon 2023-07-27 47