What Can Silicone Do?
- As a low-taint, non-toxic material, silicone can be used where contact with food is required. Silicone is becoming an important product in the cookware industry, particularly bakeware and kitchen utensils.
- Silicone is used as an insulator in heat-resistant potholders and similar items; however, it is more conductive of heat than similar less dense fiber-based products. Silicone oven mitts are able to withstand temperatures up to 260 °C (500 °F), allowing reaching into boiling water.
- Molds for chocolate, ice, cookies, muffins and various other foods.
- Non-stick bakeware and reusable mats used on baking sheets.
- Other products such as steamers, egg boilers or poachers, cookware lids, pot holders, trivets, and kitchen mats.
- Silicone Menstrual Cup For Women Period 2021-08-25 40
- Silicone Grip press silicone finger sucker rehabilitation squeeze silicone grip ring toys 2021-08-11 46
- New silicone ring glitter women's silicone ring pear lescent pearl ring 2021-07-19 42
- Hot Selling Silicone Microwave Popcorn Maker with handles 2021-07-03 35
- Silicone Push Pop 2021 Amazon hot sell anxiety stress relieve 2021-06-29 37
- Push Pop toy bubble finger spinner toy pop it flip spinning fidget toys Relieve Toy 2021-06-16 39
- New Trend! Silicone Water Pouch 2021-04-29 38
- The Cute Phone Holder Stand 2021-04-29 44